Complete feed based on chicken and rice for dogs with sensitive digestive systems and problems with allergies. Sensitive Optimal is a Super Premium food, which contains only the finest ingredients.
- Digestibility: 92%
- Metabolised energy: 4160 kcal/kg
- Optimal Sensitive is completely gluten free and suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive systems and allergy problems. Free from colourants and preservatives.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH SENSITIVE DIGESTION AND PROBLEMS WITH ALLERGIES
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients based on chicken and rice
- Rice, which is the only cereal in this product , rice is gluten free and contains carbohydrates with are highly digestible
EASY TO DIGESTS WITH HIGH ENERGY CONTENT AND OPTIMAL PROTEIN QUALITY
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken, rice, fish, egg and rice
- High fat content to meet high energy needs
- Main protein source is chicken which is known for its very high biological value
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorous in similar ratios to nursing milk, to strengthen bones and teeth
- Enriched with vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorous
PROMOTES A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and promote intestinal health
- Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility. Also improves stool consistency
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- Enriched with grapeseed extract, Vitamins A, C and E which boost immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega for an optimal health, immunity and brain function.
- Enriched also with beta-caroten and Tagetes extract, a valuable source of luteine, natural plant carotenoids which have an anti-oxidant activity in the body cell
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with high quality salmon oil that is a valuable source of Omega 3
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
|19 - 13 g x kg
||12 - 10 g x kg
||10 - 8 g x kg
chicken, rice, animal fat, vegetable fibers, hydrolyzed chicken protein, linseed, minerals, whole eggs, salmon oil, brewers’ yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides , lecithin, tagetes, sea algae, grape seed.
protein 26.0%, fat content 16.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 1.5%, calcium 1.3%, phosphorus 0.86%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 21450 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1950 IU/kg, vitamin E 600 mg/kg, vitamin C 200 mg/kg, iron (E1) 201 mg/kg, iodine (E2) 3.1 mg/kg, copper (E4) 8 mg/kg, manganese (E5) 62 mg/kg, zinc (E6) 105 mg/kg, selenium (E8) 0.2 mg/kg, beta carotene 1 mg/kg; Antioxidants: tocopherols.